USE OF ONLINE RESOURCES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The Tuftonboro Board of Selectmen requests that residents help in limiting exposure to Covid-19 in our Town Offices and Transfer Station by reducing in-person contact and instead utilizing online services and telephone communication. Much of the information and services that are available in person are also available on our website at www.tuftonboro.org.
- Pay your real estate taxes by visiting: https://nhtaxkiosk.com/?KIOSKID=TUFTONBORO
- Request vital records and renew dog licenses and vehicle registrations: https://www.eb2gov.com/eb2gov.dll/TownLaunch?towncode=232
- Interware is waiving the transaction fee for all online transactions and will last for the duration of the State of Emergency declared by the State of NH on 3/12/2020 to encourage use of these online services. (The fees associated with payment types, including credit card and ACH fees, can’t be waived as these fees are charged by different vendor services.)
- You can also mail your renewals to Town Clerk at the address below.
- Obtain tax cards and research tax maps and ownership information: https://www.axisgis.com/tuftonboronh/
- Access assessing documents including intents to excavate/cut: https://www.tuftonboro.org/assessing/pages/forms. Scan and email to [email protected] or mail to Karen Koch at the address below.
- Request a 19 Mile Bay Parking Permit: https://www.tuftonboro.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif5096/f/uploads/19_mile_bay_parking.pdf. Mail to Karen Koch at the address below.
- Request a Transfer Station sticker: https://www.tuftonboro.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif5096/f/uploads/transfer_station_sticker_form_2019.pdf. Mail to Karen Koch at the address below. (Please note that if you purchased a sticker in 2019, it is valid for one more year.)
- Download permit applications: https://www.tuftonboro.org/code-enforcement-health-officer/pages/downloadable-permit-applications and mail to Jack Parsons at the address below.
- Download a welfare application: https://www.tuftonboro.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif5096/f/uploads/welfareapp.pdf. Scan and email it to [email protected] or mail to Diane Falcey at the address below.
- Download Police Department permits, applications and requests for information: https://www.tuftonboro.org/police-department/pages/other-permits-applications. Scan and email to [email protected] or mail attention to the Police Department at the address below.
- Please visit the Transfer Station only for disposal of solid waste (household trash) and outdoor glass recycling. The Transfer Station will only be open for solid waste disposal and glass recycling. Please visit the Transfer Station webpage for further details: https://www.tuftonboro.org/transfer-station-recycling-center. The swap shop will remain closed.
Town of Tuftonboro
PO Box 98
Center Tuftonboro, NH 03894
This request is made in order to protect the health of our residents and employees. If you are not able to obtain assistance utilizing the measures above, please contact the appropriate personnel via email or telephone as noted on our website: http://www.tuftonboro.org. Thank you for your cooperation.