TOWN OFFICES REOPENING TO THE PUBLIC
NOTE: In order to minimize traffic in Town Offices, to maximize social distancing and to reduce the risk of exposure to both residents and employees, we strongly encourage residents to continue to make use of our online tools which can be accessed online at any time via our website: www.tuftonboro.org. (CLICK HERE for further information regarding online resources.) For your convenience, the drop box will continue to be available in the front vestibule.
ATTENTION ALL VISITORS:
The Town Offices will reopen to the public on Friday, June 19, 2020. For your health and the health of others, FACE COVERINGS are required while in the building. Also, we ask that you use HAND SANITIZER prior to entering the building.
Disposable masks and hand sanitizer are both available in our lobby area.
Visitors without face coverings may not enter the building.
PRIOR TO VISITING THE TOWN OFFICES, please ask yourself the following 5 questions:
1. Have I been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
2. Do I have a fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit (100.0° F) or above or have I felt feverish (chills, clammy) in the last 72 hours?
3. Am I experiencing any new respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
4. Am I experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
5. Have I experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, we ask that you refrain from visiting the building and instead make use of our online services which can be found at www.tuftonboro.org or call 569-4539 for assistance. Thank you, in advance, for your patience and cooperation.