Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.

Site  This Folder
Advanced Search
Link to Get Adobe Acrobat
Any project that involves wetlands, such as repairing or installing a culvert, dock, or filling a wetland area, must obtain and complete a NH Department of Environmental Services Wetlands Application, click on attached link to obtain an application for your specific project.

The State’s website explains how to file for a permit.  No work should be started until permission is given from the State of New Hampshire. 

Aquatherm permits are processed through the Town Clerk’s office for a fee of $.50 per registration. 

Tuftonboro, New Hampshire P.O. Box 98 240 Middle Road, Tuftonboro, NH 03816 | (603) 569-4539
Website Disclaimer and Privacy Statement